Friday, March 01, 2013

Blog Make-Under

Just a quick post to let you know I gave the blog a bit of a make-under.

Gone are the stars, gone are the stripes, gone is the outdated photo, which I didn't realize was outdated until my youngest son (a.k.a. "The First Grader") said "Uh, Mom... that doesn't look like you."

So here's the new header:  if you look closely you can see the gray/white hair forming at my temples.  You won't have to squint to see my jowels.  Though eighteen years of teaching kindergartners will produce smile and laugh lines aplenty, apparently they won't prevent gravity from tugging on one's cheeks.


I haven't checked the links in my blogroll/sidebars lately, so that's on my to-do list for this weekend.  I'd love to update my site with new early childhood/kindergarten bloggers as well, so leave a comment with a way for me to track you down, okie dokie artichoke-y?

Have a great weekend!

Michaele

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog look...

    I looked closely and all I see is a beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!