Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bragging 'bout the Bulletin Boards

Though not created with kindergarten students in mind, the following bulletin boards are still some of my absolute favorites:

Cigarettes and Your Health

WhatsinaCigarette

The Benefits of Fresh Air and Fun Things to Do Outside

FreshAir

A Harry Potter Themed Semester (college)

HPThemedSemester

The Hidden Power of Smiling

HiddenPowerofSmiling

Goin' Home for the Holidays

goingHomefortheHolidays

New Year's Resolutions

NewYearsResolutions

The Hunger Games

HungerGames

... and The Roommate Agreement (yes, that's Sheldon!)

Photobucket

I didn't create any of these awesome boards, but I'm still able to brag:

My senior-in-college ~son~ created them, oh-yes-he-did.

My inner bulletin-board diva is ~beyond~ proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!