Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh. Yes. I. Did. (~and you can too!)


mix 2

What's ~not~ to love in this autumn mix?

Whoppers.

Mini pretzels.

Peanut butter M&M candies.

Brach's candy corn and sweet candy pumpkins.

Smokehouse almonds.

100_7030

Either way, it's just what I needed after the third Monday in a row this week.  If you're experiencing the dreaded phenomena of Multiple-Mondays, make a batch and indulge yourself.  If you're feeing generous, plop a large bowl of it down in the staff lounge too.  I'm certain other Multiple-Mondays sufferers will be glad you did.

:)

Michaele


1 comment:

  1. LOL! I've never heard of multiple Monday phenomenon, but that is exactly what has happened in my room this week! I ate 1/4 of a Breyers waffle cone ice cream container tonight. Now I know why!

    Your autumn mix looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!