Seven days left in the school year, and here's the to-do list:
* Report cards finished ✓
* Extras (hand sanitizer, tissue) distributed to music/art/library/p.e./science teachers ✓
* Extra/straggler copies of worksheets collected to be donated to Head Start Class ✓
* Journals made ** work in progress**
* Back to School/August copying done ✓
* Welcome to Kindergarten goodies made **work in progress**
* Tubs of manipulatives cleaned and stored ** next week**
* PowerPoint of year's photographs created **work in progress**
* Calendars prepped with important dates (desk copy and Star Helper of the day copy) ✓
* Appreciation gifts for aide and para **next week**
* Student portfolios ready for parent pick-up ✓
* Teacher laptop ready for tech department's summer updates ** uh..... NO**
Not as many checkmarks as I'd like, but trust me, it will all get done. What's slowing me down?
Daydreaming about that summer breeze that's right around the corner...