Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Randomosity

At three twenty p.m. today, my Super Stars and I will have only ten more days left together on our kindergarten adventure.  This means:

We'll be laughing and reminiscing...

Supplies, projects and journals will be gathered up to take home...

Center materials will be sorted and cleaned (oh yes, my students help prepare manipulatives, games, and other goodies for NEXT year's Stars)...

... and I will have to wear waterproof mascara every single day.

Happy tears, tears of amazement, tears of pride.  I consider myself a smiley kind of gal most of the time, but oh, when my heartstrings are tugged on over and over and over again as we close out our time together, I get all...

...misty.

Photobucket

(These happy tears are actually SOAP, found here...)

*****

Hopefully some randomosity (I LOVE adding "-osity" to the end of words... blame it on this creative lady) will keep you busy reading as I sneak away to blot, blot, blot:

~ Traci at Beneath My Heart shares a sweet (and minty!) teacher appreciation gift idea...

~ Kiri8 inspires the organization freak in me with her crafty pails...

~ ... and The Pioneer Woman Cooks petite vanilla bean scones... just the thing to have with morning coffee on a rainy day...

*****

The Happy Song by The Aliens



1 comment:

  1. I go until June 29 -- so I have 31 more days with my littles :)

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!