Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Blog Discovery: The Long Thread



~ Visit The Long Thread, and feel free to blame me for sharing the link to such a wonderful blog when your family starts complaining that you've been glued to your computer *for hours*.

***The Top 100 Tutorials of 2008 has had me clicking away like mad...

***Thrifted Holiday Trees have been added to my "try, try, try" list for 2009...

***The Winter Village may have to be created and live alongside my students' graham cracker "gingerbread" houses next year...

***And Make-it-Mondays might change my favorite day of the week from Saturday to... well, maybe not, but weekends are sure to be busier in my craft nook thanks to the wonderful ideas posted on the first day of the work week!

*****

Check back for Bits and Blurbs tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!