Thursday, June 19, 2008

Show and Share Thursday: Collision



I'll let the pictures do the talking, but no worries, I'm fine, the toddler is fine (though he did exclaim "Mommy, BUMP!") and the young man who hit my truck (with his 1976 VAN!) is fine too. Instead of posting something girlie or teacherish, I'm off to spend the afternoon filing a "blue report" for insurance purposes. In 100+ degree heat.

Yep, it certainly could have been worse, and I'm ever thankful that it was only the back of my truck that felt the crunch. Whew!











I'll be back tomorrow, posting on hopefully more *cheerful* events!

4 comments:

  1. For what it's worth... "I'm glad no one got hurt". And for all else "it's too bad it wasn't an ice-cream truck"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Carol, a fudgesicle or orange creamsicle *just might* have made the whole incident... friendlier? :) Heh heh heh. But the boy/guy who hit backed into me behaved very responsibly (uh, yeah, AFTERWARD) and seemed genuinely concerned about me and the toddler, which improved the scenery a bit, despite 108 degrees! Yuck-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Glad you're okay. Don't be bringing that hot weather in your suitcases! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Ma'am! We're happy to keep the erratic drivers and insane heat *HERE* next week!

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!