Friday, June 27, 2008

Music Memories

As you're reading, I'm probably wrangling the toddler out of the movers' way, or making lunch for the crew, or trying to coax Anni the Cat out of her hidey hole so that the movers can empty the furniture from the next room. Thanks to postdating my blog entries this week, I've been able to supervise the wrapping of my dishes, glasses, and other breakables while *you* get to decide whether or not to indulge in some of my awesome music memories from the Bordertown. The memories aren't from this year, they're from my childhood, 1970-1980. If the tunes get stuck in your head for the rest of the day, blame my mother... I do!

(Enjoy the fashion!)

Diana Ross and the Supremes, Where Did Our Love Go



Tommy James, Crimson and Clover



ABBA, Dancing Queen



Seals and Crofts, Summer Breeze



Mom let me listen to the good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!