Saturday, May 10, 2008

When I Grow Up

In my youth, whenever I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I replied that I wanted to be an astronaut, princess, restaurant owner, mommy, and book author.

I also wanted to be Wonder Woman:
Photobucket

Can you blame me? Gorgeous, big hair, awesome figure, bullet-proof bracelets, stylin' boots, a tiara, stars...and she could always get the truth out of people (okay, so she had to lasso them to do it...still...)

*****
Can Wonder Woman cook/bake? Just wondering!
*Leave it to Cakespy to post the recipe I've been looking for all year! BISCOCHITO!

*Smitten Kitchen shares a recipe for Crispy Salted Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies that I HAVE to try this week...

*Tracy Porter shares her mother's friend's Decadent Crab Appetizer

*Did you watch Oprah's Sandwich Showdown? Here are the recipes (I can't wait to try the Lobster Grilled Cheese by Billy Grant)!

*****

Decor8 has posted the mother of all linktime blogs showcasing Australian Design- I'm going to spend most of my weekend clicking away...watch out blogroll!

*****
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!