Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Teacher Cardigans in my Etsy Shop!

I have been plowing through all of my crochet-related projects during summer break and figured I'd check in from my newest blog, From LMNOP to LMS (after twenty-five years being a kindergarten teacher, I'm now my school's librarian!) to show you what I've made, should you be on the lookout for a handmade teacher cardigan or state EDUC8R tee for the upcoming school year!



Make sure to carefully read through the descriptions for each sweater to see if the bust, sleeve, and length measurements will work for you.  Some are lighter weight due to being single-stranded, while others are heavier (and warmer) due to being crocheted with two strands of yarn at a time. They are adorable over jumpers, sundresses, skirts, leggings and pants, and are awfully cheerful hanging off of your teacher's chair within easy reach for whenever you feel a chill coming on.

You can also scroll through my other Etsy listings for state EDUC8R t-shirts that feature simple backline tracings of each state, which look great under a blazer, zip-up, and yes, even a cardigan.  Please note that women's fit and unisex styles are both offered.




I hope you've all been enjoying a wonderful summer!


~Michaele

My Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/michaelesommerville


No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!