Thursday, May 08, 2008

Show and Share Thursday: Spangles, Dangles, and Jangles

Photobucket

When I discovered Kirk's Folly jewelry and accessories on QVC years ago, I was hooked! Barrettes, necklaces, bracelets, brooches and watches all made their way to my jewelry box. Since then, I've purposely re-arranged my sparkly stuff each time we've moved to see if I can accommodate any new pieces when they catch my eye.

Photobucket

Here are some of my favorite "teacher" pieces. I wear them all regularly during the appropriate holiday season, and the teacher watch at all parent teacher conferences. For Halloween and Thanksgiving, it's all about the brooches:

Photobucket

At Christmas and in winter, my jackets and sweaters sparkle with a patriotic snowman and a cluster of snowflakes:

Photobucket

Here's an easy way to wear green in March:

Photobucket

My teacher watch, patriotic watch and wedding anniversary bracelet:

Photobucket

...and the last piece I bought before leaving Kansas:

Photobucket

Students always love to examine the jewelry I wear: it sparkles, it moves, and some of it even makes the best little tink-tink-tink noises!

*****

Just in time for Mother's Day:

*Seasonal Delights shares a tutorial for making Gift Flowerpots

*CakeSpy has cakey/sweet/dessert treats for the Overbearing Mom!

*Smitten Kitchen shares Martha's Macaroni and Cheese recipe...

1 comment:

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!