Sunday, March 02, 2008

Inspiration Anticipation

I like putting things together- not necessarily the actual assembly process itself, but rather the collecting of various materials and objects into a potluck buffet that I can then pull from to fill my creative plate. Being around Crafty Shannon this week has been helpful, reassuring: there's someone out there "like me." Funny how all of my friends have that effect, considering the diversity of their backgrounds!



Lavender sachets, handmade gifts from Shannon.

Shopping with a crafty/creative friend tends to result in me bringing home an eclectic array of items (no, with no set product in mind):



Which join maroon Scrabble tiles, also recent additions to my stash:



Yes, that's the forecast for our drive to Las Cruces today. Sunny with gusts up to 45 miles per hour. Hopefully Old Mesilla won't be part of a sandstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!