Sunday, December 23, 2007

No Candles, Just Cake

None of these come close to my daughter's first attempt at baking a cake (chocolate with vanilla frosting) for me today, but they'd work in a pinch should I ever decide to celebrate my birthday with the following themes:

The "Less is More" Birthday
(gorgeous meringue-topped cupcakes by Chokylit's Cupcake Bakeshop)
meringue

The "No, I Really Don't Mind the Fact that My Birthday is SO CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS" Birthday
(holiday cake by Margaret's French Bakery)
holiday

The "This-is-SOOOOOO-Me" Birthday
(gorgeous red, white and black cake by Pink Cake Box)
redcake

and finally...

The "This Sucker's Gonna be Around Long After I'm Gone" Birthday
(cockroach cake found here)
cockroach

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Mine is just before thanksgiving, and two of my children are just after Xmas.

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!