Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Home Decor sites...some of these treasures could end up in my classroom!

Have I mentioned I love home decor? I've been treasure hunting, and I've found some awesome items and inspiration for my home and classroom at the following sites:

Designers Block - THIS is a woman I'd enjoy exploring with! Check out the funky grass rings!

Decor8 - for the color-craving-creature in all of us!

Absolutely Beautiful Things - with tons of inspiration photos for making one's home a sanctuary and escape from the maddening world.

and finally, Hostess with the Mostess - a site, I admit, I only visited because of the title (which my mother bestowed upon Shannon a few years back- only being a teacher, it was "Hostess with the Mostest!").

These sites are sure to take your mind off of your worries this week, enjoy! gerbera

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!