Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm Not Endorsing...

... ANY political candidate on this blog.

**Many** thanks to the reader who let me know that Internet-Land (Google?  Blogger?) was posting political ads here at Kindergarten's 3 R's, ads or links taking readers who clicked on them to outside sites where bashing/thrashing/gnashing was going on over candidates and their support of various issues.

While I don't believe that child advocates and supporters of public education need to claim a party affiliation, I also don't mind those who do.

Until they start preaching/dictating to me and my readers.

Should ads for candidates or election issue pop up again on this site, please know that they are NOT there at my request.

M.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:11 PM

    Love your blog! Thanks for the above post! I commend you for your stand on politics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be soooooo glad when the silly season is over!

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!