Friday, May 28, 2010

Going, Going, Gone... Goodnight... Room?

Photobucket


Going...

Photobucket

going...

Photobucket

gone.

Another year finished, and it's time for the room to rest.  Goodnight, room.

*****

Teacher Tip:

My students LOVE our word wall, but it can be a pain stapling all of the letters back in just the right places after I've taken everything down and tossed the old faded butcher paper.  Once next August rolls around, I'll know exactly where the letters go on my bulletin board thanks to masking tape and a marker:

Photobucket

I've marked where each column of letters should be posted using tape stuck to the wood trim that frames my display area:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Easy peasy, one-two-threesy.


4 comments:

  1. So jealous of your huge bulletin boards! And, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've just come across your blog and had a look around, LOVE it. And love the look of your room, so bright and colourful.
    From Alissa@ Excuse Me Mrs.C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! We don't finish until June 18th!

    Roxanne of Books That Heal Kids
    http://booksthathealkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Kinderkids graduated on Thursday. My mind and soul are still in "classroom" routine mode. I already can't wait for the new year to start. I am spending my Sunday morning surfing the net to peek into others' rooms! Your room looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!