Thursday, May 06, 2010

... and Right When You Think the "Auto-Post" Function Works...

... it apparently doesn't.

Apologies, I blogged the following and *thought* it posted it a week or so ago! Being the last month of school (three weeks left for me), I'm not manning Kindergarten's 3 R's morning, noon, and night, and assumed our Mother's Day preparation had been sent out to you.

It hadn't.

Obviously.

Perhaps I'll try this again for NEXT Mother's Day. Better late than never:



Always plant extra nasturtiums just in case some seeds don't sprout- every student wants to take a pretty plant home for Mom!

*****

Don't forget the ever-popular handprint gift:



Handprints

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my handprints
On furniture and walls

But everyday I'm growing
(I'll be all grown someday)
And all those tiny hand prints
Will surely fade away.

So here's a final handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When they were very small.

© T. Lambert, Jr. May 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!