Monday, December 07, 2009

Confession and an Edublog Award 2009 Nomination



Oh yes, Sharpies are **IT** in my book:

** Silver Sharpies

** Holiday how-to's at Sharpie Blog where they've shared twenty five tips on how to use their markers to add a creative touch to gift giving, decorating and organizational needs!


** And something so totally ME,  Coleurs Cafe Sharpies.

Heaven help me if they figure out how to make pink sparkley Sharpies!

*****
Tomorrow is the deadline for nominating your favorite education blogs for Edublogs' Awards 2009!  Visit the Edublogs Nomination Site for more details.  

While I've been a fan of many of the blogs nominated in previous years, there's been a noticeable shortage of early childhood/kindergarten energy in the lists.

Time to remedy the situation!

I'd like to nominate Look at My Happy Rainbow! for Best Individual Blog because by gum, I **love** nodding along as I read each of Halpey's posts.  Though I've suggested that he hop on the teacher-fashion-bandwagon (c'mon, certainly some colleague has gifted him with the most obnoxious candy cane tie or suspenders by now), I have nothing but praise and appreciation for how he captures the truth of kindergarten in each of his posts.  


....wonder what markers he prefers?

*****
Oh yes, it's time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey - THANK you! FYI - my favorite Sharpies are the big fat ones. Someone 'left' them in my room last year and I cherish them. :)

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!