Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Teacher Humor, a.k.a. "It's Obvious that I'm Easily Amused"

... because I'm seriously considering bundles of these (or combo-bundles with some of each) as Halloween treats this year:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Never fear, I'll let this sugar rush pass before I decide whether or not these will be passed out to trick-or-treaters or if I'll just leave them for other teachers in the teachers' lounge...

You are what you eat.

~*wink*~

*****
Looking for easy and fun Halloween crafts for your students?  Head over to MyHealthySchool.com to find instructions for spiders and bats made out of egg cartons, milk jug pumpkins and ghost wind socks...

Move through the slideshow at Country Living to find the cutest candied apples and candy corn-inspired cookies....

Ramblings of a Crazy Woman shares a recipe for INEDIBLE pumpkin pie play dough...

*****
Not allowed to wear traditional costumes for Halloween at your school?  Why not host a dress-up day featuring characters from favorite stories, fairy tales and poems?

*****
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!