Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ten Question Survey, Thank You for Your Input!

As I begin to gear up for the upcoming school year, I've been contemplating a few changes to my blog. For this, my 550th blog post, I've created a survey in order to collect your feedback and ideas on what you'd like to see happen here at Kindergarten's 3 R's. I'm guessing that many of my readers are fellow teachers, both public and home, parents of young children, or fellow paper crafters- I'm really looking forward to reading your responses!


The survey has only ten questions, and if you think of something else you'd like to add or ask me about, as always you are welcome to leave a comment here or email me at: michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Click Here to take survey

Photobucket

A BIG *thank you* to Saucy-I enjoy her blog sooooo much! It was she who put me on the SurveyMonkey path today with her own post and survey (and of course, I happily submitted my answers!).

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Survey Monkey the coolest? There were some glitches with my survey but it turned out pretty well, I suppose that if we sprung for the paid "membership" it would work better ;)

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!