Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mellow is Good

After a good night's rest, I'm looking forward to getting back to work and settling into a calm rhythm. Yesterday's drama (my truck was stolen in front of me and my children) still has me feeling a bit tense, but I'm in the mood for some peaceful normalcy. I'll be listening to Jack Johnson on the drive into work, and will share "Constellations" with my Super Stars who've had two visits to our planetarium since Christmas, learning to look for constellations in the Kansas night sky:



Mellow is good.

*****

Many, many thanks to my principal, teacher's aide, colleagues, and Super Star parents for all of the help and support yesterday! I didn't expect to miss work, so I hadn't set my lesson plans, teachers' manuals, work sheets, stories or activities out for the day~ my principal and aide tracked down everything necessary, called a trusted substitute teacher who had already spent time with my students previously, and kept the day fun and productive for my students. Talk about AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!