Friday, December 05, 2008

Seven Random Things Meme~ Kiri8 Tagged Me!

It's been a while since I was tagged for a meme~ and since it's been a slow week blog wise, Kiri8 at Elbows, Knees and Dreams *must* have known I needed some blog inspiration to get me through to the weekend!

There are rules of course:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Here are seven facts about myself:

1) Since moving out of the desert and back to a more humid climate, my hair now has an Andie-MacDowell-in-St.Elmo's Fire-vibe to it. Yep, *that* curly. Now if only I had the log cabin...


2) I'm big on visual symmetry and balance...BIG. Former colleagues could prank me anytime by coming into my classroom or home and tilting the pictures on my wall just a *bit*...just *enough* that it would bother me. Figuring out the floor plan of each new housing unit we move to (military family) prior to our actual arrival is one of my biggest projects when we relocate. I have to know where every piece of furniture will go, and once everything is in place, I walk through each room, sit on each chair, checking for comfort and flow.

3)...but amazingly, I'm not Type A. Nope. You should see my desk. Wow. My teacher aides could attest to the fact that I have to excavate weekly.

4) I drive a truck. I love trucks.

5) My fingernail polish always matches my toenail polish.

6) Twinkle lights or sparkly glass are a necessity for me, whether at work or home. There should be a touch of ~magic~ everywhere as far as I'm concerned.

7) My house always smells of scented candles or baking...if I'm not baking, I have scented candles lit. If I am baking...who needs scented candles?

*****

Who to tag? Probably not seven, but how about Shauna at Chance Family Happenings and Daisie at the Life of Daisie and Andy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!