Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sneaky Peekies into Other Bloggers' Homes

A Fanciful Twist hosted a Halloween Extravaganza, and let me tell you, what a wonderful event it was!

*Sigh*, no, I didn't participate (though I have shared my home and classroom decor for October in previous posts), but I certainly did enjoy lurking and visiting the blogs of those who did:

~ A Trinket Treasury shared some glittery and ribboned spider rings (you know how I love jewelry!)...

~ Alexa Lett made plastic beaded jack-o-lanterns...

~ Artsy Mama's gorgeous and ghoulish goodies made me wish I'd used a bit more orange and black throughout my own house (there's always next year!)...

~ The Cryptkeeper and shrunken heads make an appearance at Green Jello's Halloween Party...

~ And Hip Hop Jingle Boo amazed me with one of the most extensive Halloween home decorating transformations ever...

*****

Thanks so much to Tip Nut for featuring me in a recent post, Crafters Medley: 31 Neat-O Projects to Make (October)! I can't wait to try some of your awesome pasta recipes!

*****

I love this photo by Rendiru (and remember, if the broom fits, fly it!):

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!