Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Boy, Happy 18th Birthday

...you're technically an "adult" now.

You might be taller than I am, you might be a bit more spry on your feet, but remember: I have all of your baby photos. ALL of them.



I love you, and I'm proud of you.

Graduate this year.

Drive safely.

Vote.

Make good choices.

Help others.

Enjoy the little things and the big things.

Grow. Learn. Think. Dream.

Be yourself.

Or else I start scanning the OTHER photos and posting them to my blog.

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

  1. Happy 18th birthday to your boy! It goes so fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:42 AM

    AWWWW!!! Thank you :) I promise to still be a good boy.... :) I hope you enjoyed your day without pulling out too much hair :)

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!