Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bits, Blurbs, and Counting to the Number Four

* We opened, emptied and broke down 20+ more boxes downstairs yesterday. Now there are piles of books, equipment, baskets and more books all over the place, effectively replacing the stacks of boxes. Messy, messy, messy, but still a sign of progress.

* Dear Husband will have an office this year. It might not be the largest place to hang his work hat, but he'll be able to take some of his military decor with him to spruce things up a bit. Once I'm able to get into my classroom, all of my classroom materials, decor, and books will be out of our house as well. It will be interesting to see how the whole home decor thing works out afterward. No Army influences, no kindergarten themes- just who we are outside of the workplace with our family.


* I've found my seat cushions and Somerset Magazines. They were in boxes marked "Baskets" and "Outdoor Storage." The seat cushions were used in our dining room year 'round, and the magazines were in my creative cubby space. Neither were used near baskets or outdoor storage. The box marked "Baskets" plural had only one basket in it. I know. I'm a nitpick.

* Amanda at GoodyBlog got my toddler's attention this morning when she posted this:


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!