Monday, June 30, 2008

Return to Blogging Delayed... Back Soon!

Hello All! Just a quick note to let you know that we have indeed arrived safely back to Oz- can I tell you how much we have missed the color GREEN this year? Oh, the beautiful trees, the lush lawns, the colorful flowers... it's so good to be surrounded by such pretty scenery again!

But there have been a few hiccups along the way, one of which will mean that I won't be back to blogging until July 9 or so. The family and I would certainly appreciate some good vibes sent our way as we navigate the mine field of misrepresentation by rental property managers...cough cough.

Thanks for reading and for continuing to visit during my absence from the blog- I hope to be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!