Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Addicted to Teacher Fashion, pt. 2

Oh. My. Goodness! From MadeWithLovebyHannah

* Fairytale Forest Skirt (Snow White?)
Photobucket

* Fairytale Forest Skirt (Red Riding Hood?)
Photobucket

* Fairytale Forest Skirt (Hansel and Gretel?)
Photobucket
*****

Fluffington's Shop:

* Red Riding Hood Brooch
Photobucket

* Apple Earrings
Photobucket

.... and even a sweater for an apple by HandMaidenBC:
Photobucket

Here paycheck-paycheck-paycheck... here paycheck-paycheck-paycheck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, teacher friend. I have my Master's Degree in Education... and here I am flipping houses.

    At least I don't have any report cards to do this year.

    I'll come back and visit your cute blog here when I'm not covered with paint and sawdust.

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!