Sunday, March 24, 2013

What I Did Over Spring Break: 1, 2, 3

Spring Break in Oz:

One:



Two:


Three:


Which is how I was able to:

One:


Two:


Three:


No beaches, very little warmth, but a whole lot of comfy, cozy time making a baby blanket for a special soon-to-be-a-grandmother colleague.

***

Making my bi-annual check, I cleared out any old/dead links in my blogroll and happily added a new author/illustrator category (check it out on the right).  I've also widened the margins of the blog so hopefully you'll enjoy the larger photos I'm now able to post. 

***

Have you liked Kindergarten's 3 R's on Facebook?  It's where you'll find most of my quick posts, links, teacher truths, and classroom humor.  


***

What are your plans for spring break?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!