Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Gotta Be...

It's a busy first week back to teaching (photos this weekend), transitioning to our family's new routine for the next year, and dealing with the stresses that arise from Life's daily situations, dramas, and unexpected surprises, fun and not-so.

Here's what I've got on heavy rotation on my iPod:



After jamming, I can *calmly* remind those in-the-know, and reassure those inexperienced with early childhood/kindergarten aged students:

Perfection doesn't happen the first week of school.

Perfection certainly doesn't happen the second day of school.

Accidents, unexpected noises, apprehension, and joyful exuberance are NORMAL, though their timing might not always be convenient.

Accept it. Breathe.

You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm
You gotta stay together
All I know, all I know, love will save the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!