Monday, January 12, 2009

Lost the Light

I was so busy putting the finishing touches on Valentine, spring, and St. Patrick's Day banners that I lost the light. Using a flash, opening up every window shade possible, fiddling with the settings on my camera...nothing worked, so here are the banners in their tray, waiting for their close up later this week:









I'm loving the pinky/creamy hot chocolate colors of this one...

*****

Apparently the collective urge to make wreaths was experienced by many- but not me:

~ Kelli at There Is No Place Like Home made a winter pinecone wreath...

~ Little Birdie Secrets shares an easy Valentine wreath tutorial...

~ Wendy at The Shabby Nest has me looking high and low for my button stash (what, you mean I used them all on banners this weekend?) to make a button wreath...

*****

1 comment:

  1. I make wreaths for every season and you make banners....very creative.

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!