Monday, December 22, 2008

Something Tells Me...

...that my students and their parents ~*know*~ me:



A gift tin full of cookie-makings...



...and multiple batches of coffee, Starbucks goodies, Pampered Chef items, hot chocolate mix, sparkly ornaments, and my magic-teaching-vitamins: peanut m-n-m's. Also received (but the photos turned out blurry) nummy smelling candles and bath treats~

Yep, my Stars and their parents see *everything*!

Merry Christmas Super Stars and Super Star parents- thank you for making me feel so special!

*****

Need some holiday inspiration or just want to look at pretties that other bloggers have shared? Take a peek:

~ A Storybook Life shares the most beautiful cupcakes (could you ever really bite into these without feeling guilty?)...

~ The Pioneer Woman Cooks fruit and crumbled left over chocolate chip cookies- should there ever *be* left over cookies in my house (um, never), this is the recipe I would try. Those of you with better self control than me, give it a try and let me know how it turns out...

~ Check out Motley Mutton and the Gangly Goat's felt animal necklaces (VERY CUTE!) at Etsy...

~ Saucy's bake sale goodies at Bloggedy Blog Blog just might convince me to pull out the ol' parchment paper one more time this month...

~ Should you ever want a strawberries and cream colored Christmas, head over to Everyday Beauty's Pretty Little Christmas for ideas...

~ Heather Bailey shares a flower pinwheel pattern over at Hello My Name is Heather- check out the poinsettia!

*****

Tomorrow is my 39th birthday and I am THRILLED! Wonderful husband and kids- *check*. Terrific family and friends- *check*. Awesome students and colleagues- *check*. Roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and food in our bellies- *check*. Hope, optimism, healthy bouts of laughter, with some quiet time for myself thrown in- *check*. Master's Degree... uh...

Guess it's time to start the New Year's Resolutions.

*****



~ A Little Blog of Art features art/illustrations by Emma Block- my favorites so far are her holiday watercolors featuring ice skaters (along with some cute banners and ornaments), which you can find here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!