Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Birthday Goodies

First, my colleagues treat me to a BANNER cake at work:



Then, Dear Husband tracks down THE Kim Caldwell crafting tote of my dreams:



The gorgeous fabric, lace, and silk flower are such a treat!



What you might not be able to tell is that each different pattern of fabric marks a new pocket on the outside, with large compartments and additional pockets on the inside:



I know, it's hard to tell, but inside those pockets? MORE pockets!



I can't wait to fill it up!

Visit Artistic Bliss if you'd like one of these for yourself~

*****

Remember the necklace I wanted:



No, no, it didn't arrive in a box next to my birthday dinner, but Dear Husband gifted me with a brooch earlier:



Isn't she pretty?



It's **GOOD** to be 39!

*****

Having a birthday so close to Christmas means December is one of my favorite months of the year! The baking, the giving, the smiles, the carols, the snow and twinkle lights~ it's magical every year. Happy Holidays to you and your families!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Happy Birthday dear friend!!! I am so glad you got your bag...I know you were drooling over them when you first saw them. Your broach is beautiful!! Laurie

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!