Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where, oh Where...

...has Mrs. Sommerville gone, oh where, oh where can she be?

I've spent this week reading, lurking...crafting, making banners... and cleaning the house after Dear Husband left a trail of destruction in his wake from packing for his hunting trip. Our laundry pile is significantly smaller, freeing up my time to read, to cuddle on the couch with the toddler, to watch "girlie" movies (and Twilight previews!) with Dear Daughter. Tonight, I might...even...*crochet.* I've been veggin' out, can you blame me?

Tomorrow is Open House at school~ my students have made Thanksgiving place mats, and are ready to give their parents the tour of our classroom and school. We've already started some December decor projects ('tis the season to use glitter, fa la la la la, la la, la, laaaaaaaa), though you'd think Christmas was next week by the way my Stars have been bouncing off of the walls! Happy excitement and enthusiasm, it's not so bad!



*****
And what have I found in BlogLand this week?

~Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist shares the perfect no-sew Christmas stocking...

~ Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting shares an address I hope many of you will add to your Christmas card list, for "A Recovering American Soldier..."

~ And Mrs. G. at Derfwad Manor had me rolling (again!) with "Blueberries for Sal...The Director's Cut."

*****

Here's Tilly and the Wall with the ABC song (how cool is this group- they have a tap dancer instead of a drummer!):

Tilly & the Wall on SESAME STREET from Team Love on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:07 AM

    I follow your blog religiously! I am a fellow teacher and think you have great ideas. Could you post your Christmas crafts you are making? I would love to share mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! If you share your ideas on a blog, please send me a link so I can direct some readers your way!

    Thanks for dropping by,

    M.

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!