Thursday, September 25, 2008

Autumn/October Decor Inspiration



Wouldn't you know it...once I get all of my autumn decor up, it's time for Halloween! Check out the following links if you're in need of some pumpkin-ey inspiration:

~The Cottage Gals have had me wishing that I lived in Virginia for months now. They've also had my husband feeling ever so grateful that we DON'T. Check out their shop full of autumn treasures...

~Katie, The Constant Gatherer has shared posts and photos from Kansas City locations that I'll be visiting once payday hits...

~A Fanciful Twist is hosting a Halloween Party (check out the gorgeous photos!)...

~Shabby Rose Cottage shares a lighter autumn palette at Everyday Shabby Chic...

~Don't forget Shannon's autumn goodies (I have the jack-o-lantern and several dolls!):



...and of course her jewelry (check out the acorn earrings!!!!!)



~Andrea at Everyday Beauty shares an easy how-to for making glittered gourds...

~Hostess With the Mostess shares candy corn inspired decor...

~...and The Pioneer Woman Cooks shares quite the TREAT, a recipe for pasta carbonara!

*****

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!