The 167th Carnival of Education is up and running at The CEA Blog (Columbus Education Association), and heh heh, they saved the best for last (KIDDING!), "Flipping a card…it’s on this blogger’s pet peeve list." Yep, that would be my Popsicle Stick post! I'm looking forward to reading the other entries this week!
Num. Num. Oh my goodness.... *****NUM*****
- Copycat Macaroni Grill's Reeses Peanut Butter Cake, thanks to The Secret Recipe Blog
- Cream Puffs in Venice makes us an offer (a recipe) we can't refuse: Cannoli Cake
- Scribbit reminded me of a cake an old friend used to make for me when I was down in the dumps, "Dump Cake"
Crafting and Creativity
- I'm inspired to take a Trip Around the World while crafting in my own home, thanks to Lisa at Celebrate Creativity In All Its Forms, and all I need is fabric, thread, a sewing machine, and a rotary cutter!
- Inspired Ideas, volume 1, number 2 offers a tutorial on how to make Friendship Pins
- Laurie makes the old new again (with the help of hand-crafted fine-feathered-friends) at Laurie's Charming Designs
- Visual Voice offers terrific photos documenting the fine art of bell pulling...
- Have you checked out Blogtations yet? Quotes from blogs, and today my favorite is this: "Everyone knows that, if you want to give a child an exciting horticultural experience, have them plant a bean seed—because they sprout in a week and are a hardy plant. Not here. My garden is the kiss of death to a seed which millions of kindergartners have successfully sprouted before they ever learned how to read." Whine Country