Monday, June 11, 2012

Lucky Colleagues

I work with some fun people!  ~Funny~ people.  Silly people.  People who, like me, believe a school is the perfect place for smiles and laughter.

Relocations and new adventures *happen* though, some by chance, some by choice.  If they can't remain in-building, it's cool when those smiley people stay in-district.

Sometimes they ask me to help them decorate their new working spaces, and whether it's because they like symmetry, color and balance as much as I do or they end up determining their own style and organization by deciding none of my ideas are a good fit, I enjoy sharing my time and ideas with them.

Today I get to help generate a vision for an administrative office, and because it's for a fellow good-humor-gal, I'm totally suggesting the following themes:

Get Ahead at ____________ Middle School!


____________ Middle School, Where We Start Each Day With a BANG!

Photobucket

...and my personal favorite since I'm an elementary teacher, Whoa! Everything *IS* Bigger When You Go To Middle School!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Radford Wallis)

Photobucket
(flickr)

I'm certain a disco ball would compliment ANY of these themes.

My friends are lucky to have me.


*wink*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michaele, just found your blog. Love your posts. Please stop by mine if you get a chance.
    Tammy
    Primaryparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I actually interviewed in an admin office that had not animal heads but shelves and shelves of dolls knick knacks-there had to be hundreds-it was very unnerving! :) Lots of great ideas on your blog, glad I discovered you!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!