Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Fun

I was thrilled to wake up to this:



...especially after having worn flip flops one afternoon earlier this week! The colder weather helped inspire me to bring eggs and butter up to room temperature:



...because I have lounge duty at work this week. Apologies in advance to anyone who gave up homemade cookies for Lent, you *might* want to avoid the lounge on Monday and Friday!

*****

After selling the last of my St. Patrick's Day banners, I'm in the mood to make a few more (I'll post photos of them tomorrow~ you can let me know if you'd like to make a purchase), but not before I show you how well my re-purposed card catalog has worked out for my ribbon stash:





Heaven, I'm in Heaven...



*****

One casualty (actually, six): my Martha Stewart Ribbon boxes. I have three walnut and three seafoam green.



Let me know if you're interested in any or all of them~ I'm selling them for $6 each (though you might want to check with me about shipping cost first, just let me know your zip code) to happy crafters or teachers who might want to give them a good home! You can email me at: michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com. Once contacted, I'll send you my PayPal info for a quick transaction. I should be able to get the boxes in the mail to you on Monday or Tuesday.

*****

I forgot to show you the silly lion/lamb display the Stars and I made for our art area (many thanks to former-colleague Jessica for the lamb pattern):



(The sentence strip reads "March comes in like a lion and goes out like...")

The wide eyed lambs make me smile!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your ribbon organization! And here I thought I was clever to put mine on a dowel in my hobby closet.

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!